This PayPal payment option is for patients who wish to pay their bill in full or have made arrangements with the office for monthly payments.
As a courtesy, we will bill your insurance company for your visit. Be aware it is your responsibility to know your co-pay and/or deductible information.
- Preferred Providers: We are now in-network with both Aetna and Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Federal Blue Cross).
- Work Related: If your injury is work related, it is necessary to provide us with the correct Report of Occupational Injury Form. This form should be supplied by your employer and must contain the claim number and date of injury as well as the Worker’s Compensation Carrier your claim should be billed to. Without this information we will have to consider your visit as self pay.
- Medicaid: We accept Medicaid and/or Denali Kid Care with a coupon for the current month and verification of coverage through the Medicaid system.
- Medicare: We are unable to bill Medicare for any patient charges. Please see our link to Medicare Patients for more information.
- Other Insurance: We do not accept any type of personal or third party auto accident insurance, homeowner’s policy insurance, or Federal Worker’s Compensation. Any injury related to these types of insurance are considered self-pay and payment will be collected in full at the time of service.
- Surgery Billing: We do require a deposit for surgery. This deposit is dependent on your insurance coverage and will be discussed at your pre-operative appointment.
Have additional questions about payment or billing? Give us a call at (907) 771-3500 and select option 4 to speak to our billing staff.